WFU

2019年5月30日 星期四

Jigglypuff's Story / Episode 2: Hide and Seek





"There is a Hide and Seek contest," said Jigglypuff. "They prepared a room just for Hide and Seek!" "That sounds great!" said Jin.

"I think we need to sign up first, so they can make the room for us," said Jin. "That sounds right," said Jigglypuff. "Let's go to the website and sign up first."

"They need us to enter our name and our photo!" said Jigglypuff. "I need to take a photo right now!" "They need our photo because they need to make something like us, so the seeker won't find us so easily," said Jin.

"Sign up success," said Jigglypuff. "The event is on Tuesday," said Jin. "It's tomorrow!" said Jigglypuff. "We need to go to bed early today," said Jin.

(It's 10 o'clock p.m.)

"It's time to go to bed, Jigglypuff!" said Jin. "Alright, I am fully prepared for tomorrow's Hide and Seek event!" said Jigglypuff.

(Tomorrow at the event place)

"I think that I need to be the seeker first," said Jin. "OK, then I will be the hider first," said Jigglypuff. "The event will start in 1 minute," said the host.

"I can look inside the room through the window!" Jigglypuff thought. "Then I will be standing on the stand and be like a statue!"

(The event starts)

"Where is Jigglypuff?" said Jin. "Oh, there is a Jigglypuff statue!" "Jigglypuff will change her face when I press her," said Jin.

(Jin presses Jigglypuff's head)

"Ouch!" said Jigglypuff, and her face changed. "Ha, ha," said Jin. "I got you!" "No! I lost, so I need to challenge with another person!" said Jigglypuff.

(The event starts)

"I will be the statue again," said Jigglypuff. "Oh, I can't find Jigglypuff," said the seeker. "I know that Jigglypuff likes candy," said Jin. "Jigglypuff, here is a candy."

(Jigglypuff ran towards the candy, but Jin is outside of the room)

"Ha," said the seeker. "Got you, Jigglypuff!" "No! I am tricked by Jin again!" said Jigglypuff sadly.

(The event ends)

"I am so sad because I didn't win," said Jigglypuff. "Winning isn't everything, you did your best, here is a candy for you." said Jin. "Yeah," said Jigglypuff.

-The End-


I think this story is a great story, wish you like the story, too. If you like this story, you can see Episode 1, or you can wait for Episode 3 to come out.