WFU

2019年5月18日 星期六

Go to Ikki with my grandparents





Today I want to tell everyone that I went to a restaurant called Ikki with my grandparents and my family.

First, we went to our grandparents house, then we went to Ikki, I am very excited, because I never went to Ikki before.

The menu there is special, because you can chose different food for your meal, but the food doesn't seem very good to eat.

Suddenly, I felt sad, I think there are two reasons, first I am sick, and second, I am disappointed about that there are a lot of raw food.

When a waitress came to take our order, I think the waitress isn't very nice, and I decided not go to this restaurant again.

I was sick, and I coughed a lot, and I am tired, so I decided to take my medicine, but I don't have water, there is a bowl of soup, and I think it is better to take medicine with soup, not water.

They told us we can change table, because there was a family that didn't come, I am confused about why did they help us to change table.

When we finished eating some meal, I don't feel hungry anymore, so I wanted to sleep, and wait for the next food.

There were some delicious dishes, like beef plus rice, but some were not so tasty, like a vegetable little shrimp omelet.

The last food was pudding and drink, and there were grapes, too, if you eat the grape with the peel, it is very bitter, so you need to peel the peel.

The pudding was pretty good, but I think the soup was better, and I think the best food I ate today was the soup.

If we are going to eat with our grandparents again, I wish we can go to a restaurant that isn't called Ikki.