WFU

2019年5月28日 星期二

Jigglypuff's Story / Episode 1: Helicopter Easter Egg Drop event





"Let's go to attend the Helicopter Easter Egg Drop tomorrow!" said Jigglypuff. "Why not? It sounds like a great idea," said Jin.

"I made you a little bag," said Jin. "Thank you! I've been thinking about what would I use for catching eggs for a long time!" said Jigglypuff. 

"Where will the event take place?" asked Jin. "Let me see......I think it will take place at the Jigglypuff Park!" said Jigglypuff. "I get it, let's get ready for tomorrow!" said Jin. "I am excited for tomorrow's event, let's go to sleep early."

(They are both sleeping.)

"I am going to get a lot of eggs tomorrow!" Jigglypuff said in her sleep. "I am going to get more eggs than Jin."

(In the morning they are both eating breakfast.)

"Let's go to eat breakfast," said Jin. "Go! Go! We'd better be quick, or we will be late for the event!" said Jigglypuff. "We still have an hour to prepare and eat breakfast!" said Jin. "We don't need to rush."

"Yummy, I am ready for the Helicopter Easter Egg Drop now," said Jigglypuff. "Bring your bag, and let's go!" said Jin.

"Wow, there comes the helicopter!" said Jin. "The Helicopter Easter Egg Drop starts now!" said the host. "Yeah, I am excited about it!" said Jigglypuff.

(Everyone finished catching the eggs.)

"Ah, I didn't catch any eggs," cried Jigglypuff. "I am too short, everyone blocked the eggs."

"Can I get some eggs from you, Jin?" said Jigglypuff. "Well, I just caught an egg, I can't give you this one," said Jin. Jigglypuff cried.

"Jigglypuff looks very sad, let me make an egg for Jigglypuff!" Jin thought, smiling. "Why are you smiling?" asked Jigglypuff. "Nothing!" said Jin. "You sure look weird," said Jigglypuff.

"Jigglypuff, I dreamed about someone hiding an egg in our house for you!" said Jin. "Really? I am going to find the special egg!" said Jigglypuff. 

(After a few minutes)

"I can't find the egg!" said Jigglypuff. "Can you find it?" "Well, I think you should shake your head for a while." said Jin.

"Oh, an egg just fall down from my head!" said Jigglypuff. "Where did the egg come from?" "I made that for you!" said Jin.

-The End-


I think the story is good, I wish everyone likes this story, if you like this story, please keep following my blog, because there will be Episode 2 coming out soon!