WFU

2019年11月5日 星期二

Mobile Legends Rank 13 wins in a row





Today I want to tell everyone that me and my brother and my dad played rank in Mobile Legends today, and we got 13 wins in a row.

In all the right things I played Gord, and Gord is amazing, I think it is really good at playing rank, because it can poke the enemies.

I want to introduce about Gord, Gord is not a person and it is not a monster,  it is a ghost, in his speech while walking, he likes to say「怪物、いいや、私は鬼だ!」, in English it means“monster, no I am ghost.”

Gord is a mage and its first skill is to stun someone,  and the second skill is to put a hole on the ground, and the heroes or minions on top will be damaged.

Gord's third skill is the strongest, it is shooting laser, so but when it is shooting, the laser it can't move, he can only control the laser, so I recommend you to use your first skill to stun the enemies first, then use your third skill to defeat them.

I think playing rank is good, because when you win you'll be happy, but when you lose, you will be very sad, and the next video will be about the Gord introduction.