WFU

2019年11月28日 星期四

A Stage Full of Shakespeare Stories 莎士比亞經典創作





Today I want to tell everyone about I read a book called 《A Stage Full of Shakespeare Stories 莎士比亞經典創作》, it is from an English book called《A Stage Full of Shakespeare Stories 》, and someone translated this book into Chinese.

There are 12 stories in the book, and they are all very good, but most of them, while I was reading the story, I already knew what will happen, because I read a lot of different stories like that before.

I think the best story is probably Hamlet, the story is about a man's uncle killed the man's father, and he wanted revenge, but he died, too.

There are a lot of stories that are someone trying to make someone die, and usually, someone will make a good character kill a family member or a friend.

For example, Macbeth, Othello, and Julius Caeser are all ending with someone made someone killed someone, and they are sad about misunderstanding their friends or families.

When I was reading Othello, I already knew Othello's wife will be killed by himself, because someone is planning all of those.

This book is really good, because it translated English stories into Chinese, so we can understand the story well, so I recommend it.

If you bought this book, I recommend you to read a story a day before bed, so you can feel the story.

I think Shakespeare is a good author, because he wrote about how people think things, and he knows people have jealousy.

This time, my drawing for the whole blog is a drawing with Shakespeare and the Shakespeare's globe behind, and I used a computer to draw it, I took a lot of time, because this is the first time I used a new drawing system for free called Clip Studio.

I think this book is really good, I really recommend you to go and buy it, if you bought it, share at the comment below!


莎士比亞經典劇作:12篇成長必讀文學啟蒙