WFU

2019年8月9日 星期五

EV3 / The Pick Up Competition





Today I want to tell everyone that I made an EV3 robot with Lego, and we had to pick up tires at the competition.

When we finished the original one, we started the missions, and we have to make some different things for different missions.

This time we made a picking up machine, and you have to control it and press the right button to pick up things.

The challenge for the competition is to change tires from a color to another color, for example, the tire on the blue circle has to be carried to the yellow color circle, of course, the tire on the yellow circle has to be moved to the blue.

I think this challenge is not easy, because you have to put the tire on a certain color, and sometimes the robot will touch the tire, and you have to move it back.

I think today is a very good day because I made a robot today, and it can really move, so it is a big success.