WFU

2019年8月7日 星期三

The mango shaved ice painting





Today I want to tell everyone about I drew a picture of a mango shaved ice, and I think the shaved ice I drew is delicious.

First, I wanted to draw curry rice with broccoli, but when I first drew an oval, I kind of drew a rectangle, so I kind of give up.

Then I thought I should finish it because even it is a rectangle I can still draw curry rice, so I thought of adding different things.

There are some things in the bowl, bacon, fried egg, broccoli, rice, and tofu, suddenly, I thought that I could draw mango shaved ice.

Then I finished the painting, and I started to paint the mango shaved ice, I learned that drawing the shaved ice with pencil lines is better, because when you are using watercolor, you can draw it easier.

I drew the shaved ice, and the mango ice cream on top, and also a spoon, then I started to paint the bowl.

After the bowl is the mango shaved ice, when the watercolor on the shaved ice was dry, I drew some toppings like blueberries.

When I finished the coloring of the mango shaved ice, I started to paint the table and the background, I drew a window, behind the shaved ice.

I drew a river, trees, and grasses for the view from the window, the reason I wanted to draw the window is that if I don't draw the window, I can' think of anything else to draw there.

I think drawing is cool, but you need to think of a good topic, and you have to draw the thing with a pencil first, so it will be easier to draw the rest.