WFU

2019年8月5日 星期一

Using ways to learn Japanese





Today I want to tell everyone that I went to the Japanese class, and I also learned how to sing the song, 静寂のアポストル, it is hard.

We woke up and ate breakfast, then we sent my brother to a Minecraft Class, and I and my Dad went to the Japanese Class.

I learned Katakana today in the class, I wrote Katakana before, so I can understand the class quickly.

The words were easy because the Katakana words are similar to English, so if I saw Katakana words, I think I can know what it is.

I am happy today because we will learn some sentences tomorrow, and those sentences are the sentences I don't know.

When we went home, I started to print out the lyrics of the song from the anime, One Punch Man, 静寂のアポストル and tried to sing.

I realized the song isn't easy, because I can't sing with just looking at the Japanese words, so I still need to practice.

I think I can sing well now, but only by looking at the English words that show how to sing it.

If you are learning a thing, and you wanted to learn more, you can use your free time to practice, and learn it.

I think the things I am interested in now is learning Japanese and drawing, and also reading English books like Harry Potter.

I think I can use the time I got on weekends, I can draw and review the things I learned, and I can also read Harry Potter.

I think controlling the time is important, too, because if you wanted to learn something, you have to have time.

I think learning anything are all very hard, because you need to preview, and review, so you really need to have time.