WFU

2019年8月3日 星期六

Cooking the dinner for my family





Today I want to tell everyone that I cooked dinner for my family, and they all thought the dishes I cooked were all very good.

When we woke up, we went to eat a restaurant with our grandparents, because we need to celebrate father's day.

Then I suddenly realized I haven't cooked dinner yet, the reason why I didn't cook it on Wednesday is that we don't have time.

Mom told me that we could cook on Saturday, because we have a lot of time on Saturday, and we can have more time to prepare.

When we finished the meal, we went to a supermarket, and we bought the things we needed to buy.

Then we went home and I started to wash the vegetables, we bought bean sprouts, and water spinach, so I have to get a lot of plates.

The bean sprouts are hard to wash, because you have to pick out the little things, and there are a lot.

We fried the egg first, but we didn't put a lot of oil, so there is some egg sticking on the pan, so we have to put more water. Then we added tomatoes, and we made the first dish.

Then I put the water spinach in the pan and added some salt, then we put the lid on the pan, so it can cook faster.

When we finished cooking the water spinach, we started to cook the bean sprouts, still, add salt and put on the lid.

Then we started to cook tofu, we added some soy sauce, and it tastes good, then we cook the meat, we didn't add anything because the meat is already cooked.

When we got all the dishes out, it smelled really good, and when we started to eat, everyone liked it.

I think today was a wonderful day, because I cooked a delicious meal for everyone, and I wish they really think it is good.