WFU

2019年8月4日 星期日

Cooking is good





Today I want to tell everyone that I think knowing how to cook isn't a bad thing because everyone will go out and eat on weekends.

When we were going to eat dinner today, we drove out and look around the city and find something to eat.

We saw a lot of restaurants full of people, and almost every restaurant needs lining up, so we went further.

Then we saw a parking lot, and we parked in, and we walked to a curry rice restaurant, but we still needed to wait.

When we were waiting, we were thinking about where can we eat dinner when it is weekends, and we thought cooking dinner by ourselves is a good idea.

Dad said he can get the material for me to cook, Dad also said I can probably make curry, too, so we don't need to go out and eat curry.

I think Mom will be very tired because she still got a lot of things to teach me about cooking, so I will do my best to learn.

The things I wish to cook in the future are curry, omelets, and even desserts like cakes, puddings, and ice creams.

I wish I can make a wonderful breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, so we don't need to worry about the meals.

I wish I can cook healthy and delicious food every day, the things I need to have in every meal are meat, vegetables, eggs, and fruits.

I think cooking is important, but you can still live without cooking, but sometimes you need it for saving your time.