WFU

2019年8月2日 星期五

Going to the Japanese class





Today I want to tell everyone about I went to the Japanese class today, and today is the second day of the Japanese class.

Yesterday, me and my dad woke up very early, and we went to seven-eleven to buy our breakfast, and I ate a rice ball and a Oolong tea.

Then we went to the Japanese class, and we went to the counter and get my book, and I am excited for the class.

We went in the classroom, and I start to read my Harry Potter English book, my dad stayed at first, then he went back to work.

Then the teacher came in, and he started to teach us some words that will be used in class, so we could know what the teacher is talking about.

The first day we learned hiragana, and some words, but I can't remember it all in one day, so I have to practice.

Today we learned about dakuon, and a lot of words, I can't remember it all, because there are too much hard words.

I wish I have a good memory, so I could remember all of the words I learned, but I think it is impossible, so practice makes perfect.

It is a good thing that today is Friday, because I could have more time practicing, and I could have a lot of word memorized.

I think practicing is always hard, but it you could practice hard, you can be stronger than the others.

I think going to the Japanese class is a great opportunity, because I could have a chance of speaking well to a Japanese people when I go to Japan.