WFU

2019年3月26日 星期二

Minecraft / Parkour 4





Today I want to tell everyone about that my brother came to the parkour area that I made, and I think the parkour I made is a great parkour.

He is trying to find out the way that is easier to get to the exit, and I am not very happy, because the reason I made this many things to climb is because I want the people that come to the parkour can enjoy a lot.

He put pressure plate on the barrier I put, and he put redstone on the barrier, so he can see where is the barrier, I am not very happy, I wish he was survival mode.

If he is in survival mode, he cannot put redstone on the barrier, and he cannot put pressure plates, so I wish he was in survival mode.

I think this video is normal, not very good, and not very bad, I wish the people playing my parkour is in survival mode, if I used a command block to set the mode, it will be better.