WFU

2019年3月8日 星期五

Invention / Eat Drink Bottle





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made a bottle for eating and drinking, on the bottle, there are a bowl, and you can put food inside, and you can put drink in the bottle.

It is a very good invention, because it can help you be easier to grab fruit and drink drinks while you are watching movie or something.

This is an invention that combine bottle and a bowl together, so it helps you to make your life easier, and it can let you watch movie with just one hand holding things.

When I saw a video on YouTube about this tool, I wanted to make one, too, so I made one now, and I will try to make new things, so you guys can make it, too.

I think today is a very good day, because I made a useful tool, and it is made by my own hand, the next time I watch movie, I will use it.