WFU

2019年3月21日 星期四

ISMC Test / Primary 6



Today I want to tell everyone about that I finished a test called ISMC, it is called International Singapore Math Competition.

When I first saw it, I think that it is so hard, because it is all in English, even my English isn't so bad, I think it is hard, too, because it has a lot of math names inside.

The first one math name that I am confused is 'sum', it means all the numbers plus together, and I am confused about that, so I wrote an answer wrong just because of 'sum'.

The second math name that makes me confused is the word 'fraction', fraction means 「幾分之幾」,because I don't know how to explain, so I can just describe it in Chinese.

The third word that I am confused of is the word 'multiply', I always thought that multiply means to divide things, but it is wrong, multiply means to times something.

Those words just let me lose a lot of score, and I wish I can know the words earlier, then I will answer some questions right.

There is a questions that I am wrong at is the word 'sum', I thought the 'sum' word means 'some', so I am wrong.

When I am writing the test, I count 60 minutes, which is an hour, and I feel very nervous, because I am afraid that my time isn't enough.

When I finished the test, I checked the test paper by myself, and when I saw that I am wrong, I feel very sad, because I think that I can get it right.

Writing the test has skills to practice, like you need to write the highest point section, if you don't know how to write, you can keep it to the last.

If you get the highest score section, then if you get the other score section wrong, you can still get a good score.

I think writing this test is a very good thing to do, because it can help you practice math, and you can know the math names, so if there is a question about the math names, you will be right.