WFU

2019年3月28日 星期四

Journal Writing / My Chores





One day, I was born, when I grew up to about 7 years old, I got some chores to do, the first chore is to wash the dishes, I don't really want to wash the dishes, but because of money, I think I am fine to do that.

When the first time we went to another house, I got some chores, and the chores are dumping the garbage and washing the clothes.

My brother got twice the money I get, because his job is to fold the clothes, and my job is to wash the clothes, at first, I get the same money as him, when it is November, my Dad said that he can get twice the money I get, because his job is harder.

I felt sad, because if everyday we washes and folds the clothes, he will get the twice money I get, and plus he gets some money just because he gets high score in the math tests, and I am very sad.

I wish I have other chores to do, and I wish my Math can improve, so I can get more money than he get.

I always wanted to have a job just now, because I realized money is important, if you don't have money, you almost have nothing, so I want to help my mom and my dad to get money.

I wish I have some money, too, because if my parents don't want to buy the thing for me, I can just use the money I get to pay for it, so I think money is really important to me, I want to be rich.

I wish I can have a lot of money, and I can buy anything I want, but if I want money, I want a chore, and I can get money.

I want a chore that is easy, and I can get money, and I don't know what can I do, I just wish I can get a perfect chore for me.

I think one day, if I am dreaming or thinking, I wish I can suddenly come up with a chore that I can do, and I will tell my parents, if they agree, I am glad to have a chore, and help my family.