WFU

2019年3月19日 星期二

Minecraft / The Going Down Twice Machine





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made a machine that can go down twice, and I finally made the target that I set at the last blog.

This machine is invent by my brother, and my brother has one 2 times 2 door, and a 3 times 3 door, but I just know how to make 2 times 2 door.

In the video, I am just trying to make the 3 times 3 door, but I failed in the video, so I am very sad, I wish I could figure it out soon.

I know that it is hard to make 3 times 3 door, but I still want to make it, so I try really hard, but I knew it will take time, so I didn’t success in the video.

I think this invention is cool, but this is my brother’s invention, and I can use it at a rooms door, and I wish I can make the room that puts all the machines together.