WFU

2019年3月27日 星期三

Journal Writing / A Secret Door





One day, a door appeared in front of my bed, when I woke up, I am interested in the door, so I decided to go in the door. Inside the door, I know I am at a Minecraft world, because the things are all made of blocks.

I played Minecraft before, so I knew what is happening, I suddenly realized I was in Minecraft Nether, there are a lot of ghasts. The only way to get rid of these ghasts is to hit the fireball they shoot back.

I saw a minecart, I got on the minecart, and it started to move, the ghasts were chasing me, and they started to shoot fireballs, but I didn't have a sword, so I crafted a crafting table, then I quickly made a sword.

I shot their fireballs back, and they started to get hurt, then I successfully destroyed them, when my sight was back to the front of the minecart, I saw the same door I saw in front of my bed.

I went into the door, and I thought that I will go back to my bedroom, but I didn't, so I am getting worried. Suddenly, there is a very strong light, I closed my eyes, then the light just disappeared.

I thought I went back to my bedroom, but I was at the Minecraft End, because there was a very big dragon, and it was the Ender Dragon, and I was afraid that I can not defeat it, so I quickly gave myself a helmet, an armor, a legging, and a boot, and the things were all made from diamonds, I made myself a diamond sword, too.

I climbed up to slay the dragon, and when it is almost dead, I slayed it, and I got a lot of EXP, I saw I leveled up, but I didn't know that Minecraft could level up, and I realized I lost any thing in that second.

I didn't know what exactly was happening, suddenly, I heard a sound,"Ha, Ha, Ha,"said someone,"What is HAPPENING?" I said.

Then I found the same door again, when I went in, I saw a bunch of red things, and I felt itchy, there were some blue things, too, the blue things was my stuff like my armor!!


THE END