WFU

2019年4月1日 星期一

Journal Writing / A Scary Story





One day, I am playing the keyboard in my house, then suddenly someone knocked on the door, and my parents opened it, and it was three scary wolves, and they told us to go to bed, we were afraid so we did the things they want.

I don't really believe it, but then they forced us to go to sleep, and we all slept on a same bed, so that means there were seven people sleeping on a small bed, I am very scared, because I am afraid what will happen to my parents.

When I really want to know what happened, I opened my eyes, and I saw we were all very safe, the wolves were sleeping very well, what a relief.

I slept for some hours, and when I woke up, the wolves were all gone, and I was afraid that is real, and maybe my family were the wolves or something, I was thinking about this thing all the time, and I couldn't relax.

When I went home, I want to ask my mom about is this real or not, but I was afraid that she would laugh at me or she would say I am crazy, so I decided to not ask her questions, and I am still confused about this thing.

I maybe will think it is a dream, but I remember it is really like a real wolf, so I still think that is a true story, and I wish I can find out.

I think having this experience is very good, because it will make me think if it is true or not, and I still don't know, maybe everyone have thoughts like me, too, I wish there is anyone that has the same experience.