WFU

2019年4月13日 星期六

My mom's birthday and Mother's Day





Today I want to tell everyone about that Mother's Day will be on May 12th, and my mom's birthday is on May 8th, so I am going to pack a package with her Mother's Day gift and birthday gift.

I made a lot of things for my mom, and when I packed it, I am sure that the package will be very full, and my mom will be surprised.

I searched on the internet, and I found out that there are a lot of things that I can make, so I decided to learn how to make those things.

I found a lot kind of things, but I am thinking about what to give my mom next year, because if I make all of those things, and next year I make the same thing, isn't that weird?

I asked my mom about this and she said that I will figure it out next year, so I wanted to wait until next year, and see what idea did I think of.

Now, I am thinking of making some inventions, and give it to my mom, like a towel that can fold into a bag.

Soon will be Mother's Day, so we needed to give some gifts to our grandmas, and we are going to paint a A4 paper, and write a card.

I wish my mom and my grandmas will like my good cards and gift, and I wish I can come up with a good idea next year.

When I finished packing my stuff, I will give it to my mom when it is her birthday, I wish I can succeed.

I think the things I made are really good, because the things I made are all very nice, and very beautiful.