WFU

2020年3月8日 星期日

Minecraft Mixed Arcade with my brother





Today I want to tell everyone that I made a video about playing Minecraft's server, Mineplex. We chose to play the mixed arcade, because we thought it was fun.

Mixed arcade has a lot of game, but mainly three, one is the first game we played in the video, the second is the fighting with the TNT, the third one is parkour and escape from the dragon.

I think they are all fun, but using iPad isn't good at fighting monsters or fighting with people, so I don't really like to play the first game.

I added subtitles myself, and it took me three hours, so please enjoy the video, and subscribe if you like it, please don't give me a thumbs down.

I think this video is good because this is the first time adding subtitles playing Minecraft, so I am very happy.