WFU

2020年3月9日 星期一

Building Competition with my brother, I built a bee house!





Today I want to tell everyone that I had a building competition with my brother, and our topic is anything, we used the education edition.

He built a Snorlax, and you can ride on a Mine-cart and slide down to the lava pool, under the lava pool, there is water, and you will be in a maze, when you finished the maze, you have to go back to the entrance and go through the lava then get out.

I built a bee house, and it is a bee shaped house, there are beds, a crafting table, a furnace, and a chest for you to put things, I think the bee I built was really good, except the face.

I think this building competition is good because we both built a really good thing, but if you look and the thumbnail, you can see how the Snorlax looks, and it is really funny.