WFU

2019年10月6日 星期日

EV3 basketball machine 2





Today I want to tell everyone that I made a basketball machine, actually this is the second basketball machine already.

I made one before, but the last one is not so good, and its hoop is not made by LEGO, so I decided to make a new one.

Today I finished it, and I am very happy, so I filmed this video and introduced about this machine, and it was very good, but still can be improved.

There are two levels, the first one you have to get 30 points so you can play the second level, but it is a bit hard work.

Then the second level is the last level, so it doesn't matter if you threw lots of points or not, just enjoy playing the basketball machine!

I think this basketball machine is very good, because I used a whole day making it, so when I succeed, I am very happy.