WFU

2019年9月1日 星期日

The EV3 Really Fast Machine with a Wagon!





Today I want to tell everyone that my brother made a very fast running machine, and it pulled a wagon, the original car with no wagon is faster, but he wanted to carry something, so he added the wagon.

When he first finished the very fast car, he was very happy, but when we were making the wagon, we had to tape on the wheels, so the wheels weren't that strong, so when the machine didn't go straight, he will be angry.

When he said that he wanted to make a faster one, I disagreed and told him to make it himself, because when he failed, he will be angry.

I think the car is cool, but I don't think it is helpful, so the next machine I am going to do is a car that can grab the bottle, and open the bottle, not just opening the bottle.