WFU

2024年2月12日 星期一

2023-2024 VTO VRC Middle School: Competition Volunteer 16 hours





I participated in volunteering for 16 hours at the VRC VTO middle school competition. I was a participant in the competition that was 1 day before this one, the high school group national championship. I decided to stay two more days in Hsinchu to participate in volunteering.

I was assigned the job as a field reset in the main tournament field. I found it interesting since I could watch the tournament from a very close angle, a view that only staff and referees can enjoy. Two other volunteers helped with resetting the field. Our job was to place the triballs in the correct position and count if any ball is missing.

Even though I got to enjoy the view of competitions, I still felt tired after working 8 hours a day. It was a very memorable experience. I got to talk and meet a lot of people and witness some amazing scores teams had accomplished.