WFU

2020年7月26日 星期日

Introduction of the Pokémon I got from the Go Fest event!





Today I want to tell everyone about the Pokemon I got from the 2020 Go Fest event, I got a lot of new Pokemon, and also a lot of legendary Pokemon, and shiny Pokemon, so I introduced it in my video.

In the video, I introduced from the top to the bottom by number, at last, I introduced the new top 6 Pokemon by CP, there are 3 Pokemon that are legendary Pokemon, and I got them today from raids and tasks.

I also introduced the TeamGoRocket task today, especially Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos, I got them from defeating the captains, Siera, Arlo, and Cliff, I also got Mew Two from defeating the boss, Giovanni.

I think the part I liked the most about this Go Fest event is battling in the raids for catching the legendary Pokemon like Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, because it feels good when you have a lot of legendary Pokemon.

I think this event also made my item bag full of potions, because you will use a lot of Pokeballs, and you will have space for potions, but the bad thing about this event is that you need to bye a lot of battle tickets.

I really like the 2020 Go Fest event, because you can just stay at home and catch a lot of Pokemon, so you don't have to go out, this is my first time playing Pokemon during this event, and I am really happy.